The Agbero Blog

Monday, October 13, 2008

Flyin' Monkey

I don hear tales of the Flyin Monkey but I no dey believe am. E be like one of those Urban Myths were papa and mama dey use scare us in those days. Like the myth of drinking garri and eating mango and dying instantly! Like the myth of plucking an eyelash and a strand of hair from your head, placing dem in a paper and letting your parents step on it to forget whatever punishment they were going to visit on you. Like the myth of beating a boy with omorogun or broom and his kini will disappear. Like the myth of fingers growing in your belly if you “collected” sweet or biscuit from a witch girl in your class…

Like the myth of the Flyin’ Monkey.

I didn’t believe it. Not until it happened to me. Again, I swear by my mother’s life, I swear on the graves of my forefathers, I swear by my father’s kini: this is how it happened. And it happened to me.

Remember Iya Sidikat the paraga woman? Her father died and she had to go to Ekiti for the burial. The woman comot for like 5 days and we all wan die! No paraga, nothing! How we suppose survive? We already don wan go contract another paraga seller when the woman “shop” open suddenly. But it wasn’t the woman that was there o.

See, my Sikira is very fine, as in very fine. She fine pass LG, Rayo, Bumight, Icequeen, and all those gals I dey chase for Blogville. Her lips sexy pass Smaragd’s. (Or are they?) Ok, my Sikira fine sha. But see, this gal wey dey sell paraga for Iya Sidikat was something else. Kai! Ori iya mi Eleko o!!! This gal yellow like oyinbo. The twins on her chest point out like… like what sef? The thing no get mate! Her bakassi nko? Olopa o!!! The only tin wey spoil dis gal na the tiger marks wey dey her face. Why some parents dey craze like dat? See fine gal like dis, u come design her face with three long deep marks for each cheek? Nevertheless, these marks no make dis gal ugly o. Infact, na the marks make her more tantalizing.

Kia-kia, awon boys don dey make moves. Mufu, Rasaki, even Agbowo wey don marry! Yeepa! Come see fight as people dey struggle to buy paraga. People spend all their money on buying paraga just to talk to the gal. But the gal no even utter one word o! Na so she just dey look. Ask am anything, she go just nod or shake head, or dash you your change. The intrigue come increase. Boys dey vow to be the first one to make her talk. The end result was: everybody was drunk by noon. Too much paraga! Everybody. Of course, except me!

Before nko? I dey plan my strategy now. As everybody dey struggle with am during the day, me I just pam dey look. Of course, I dey buy my paraga o, but just my usual share. I no dey follow the gal talk sef. I just buy my tin comot. Slowly, mesef dey build my own mystic na. As per fine boy again, wetin remain?

So, on the third day of the gal’s take-over of our park, I approached her after “work” and offered to help her pack up. Being the first time I’d talk to her, she nodded invitingly. I helped her pack and carried some stuff for her. I began to walk her home. I didn’t speak for the first ten minutes.

“Wetin be your name?” she asked. I was surprised! Ehn? She spoke? She asked for my name?!

“Em…em.. my…my name na… Ta… o ti o! My name na TJ!”

She chuckled as I stuttered.

“You nko?” I asked.

“Bolatito.”

“Bolatito,” I repeated. There was a hint of the Ekiti accent in her voice but it sounded sexy to me. Kai!

We were nearing her place.

“Bolatito, wetin u dey do tonight?”

“Hmm… nothing.”

“Oya, make we go chop pepper-soup for Mama Chukwudi place now? Please!”

She smiled and nodded.

“Ok, I go come pick you by 8pm. Is that okay?”

She smiled and nodded again.

I dashed away like a 100-meter sprinter. Straight home to freshen up. I arrange the room, set up everything, spray air-freshener. I check my “rubber” stash. I still had like 25 packets. Oya now!

Make I no long the story, after the wonderful pepper soup, which she liked, me and am just go pam for one corner like dat. The corner was actually Imma’s closed shop. It was dark. And it was close to my place. Na so Bolatito and I dey corner dey talk jeje to each other. I tell am say I like am, she say she like me too. We just dey talk slow-slow. Na so I attempt to kiss the gal o. She no even dodge. Her lips were soft. Like what sef? E no get mate! My spine tingled… but my mind was alert. First, Sikira must not catch me. Two, I gats comot for here. Na so I carry the gal comot. Oya to my house.

Make I no long the story again: we land for bed. My wicked hands found her wicked chest-twins. I caress dem like say my life depend on am. Na so she dey moan soft soft o. Gradually, we enter advance stage. Clothes don go finish. (she no wear underwear, kai!!! Sexy!!!) Rubber don cover kini. Oya, make I enter, the gal dey push me back small-small.

“Hmm…TJ…hmmm…. I no wan do o…” Voice soft like feather!

“Tito baby…no worry… I dey kampe….”

“No be dat…hmmm… I neva do before o…”

What?! Alarm-bells in my head! Virgin alert! One part of my mind say make I leave am o. Wetin I wan take V do? Second say make I carry go jo! Afterall, na my first V be dis. Besides, all the boys want dis one o; if I leave am, someone else go take am!

Na so I listen to the first voice o. I calm d gal, carry on with my “evil deed.”

It was the best sex I had ever had. The gal was willing. She kept pulling me to herself and screaming like a cat. Three times, we do di thing. Sikira? Only once sef, she go complain say she don tire.

It was the best sex I had ever had. And the most dangerous.

As we lay on the bed dey rub each other’s body, na so I dey feel one kain for inside. My had just dey grow bigger. My eyes sef no see well. Next thing na:

“Kukurukuuuuuuuuuuuu!”

For where?!!! I had just crowed like a cock! Bolatito jumped up. I jumped up. Alarm was all over her face. Me, I still no dey see well. Suddenly, I had dis urge to drink water.

“Water! Water!!!” I was screaming. I ran to my keg where I kept drinkable water. See, dis is a 5-litre keg, filled with water. See, I lifted dis keg to my mouth and drank like a fish. It was as if the water was evaporating the moment it hit my throat. Within seconds, I had finished the whole keg and my throat was still burning! I threw the keg madly in one corner. With only my boxers on, I ran out of the room. Bolatito just stared, my wrapper clutched around her chest.

Rashidi and others were seated outside enjoying the night breeze when I burst out and staggered to the ground. I race for the water drum at the corner of the house. I tore the lid off and dipped my head into the drum of water. It wasn’t sufficient. I turned the drum and emptied the content on my head, with my mouth open. It was still not enough. Next thing:

“Kukurukuuuuuuuuuuuu!”

The boys rallied around me.

“TJ, wetin do you? So na u dey crow like cock since?” Rashidi asked. Some of the boys laughed, not realizing my predicament. I rolled on the floor, screaming for water. Suddenly, the water urge disappeared, replaced with a yearning to fly. I stood up and grinned. I staggered back to prepare for a run. With a dash, I did a perfect somersault and landed on my stomach. The boys laughed.

I staggered back again and prepared for my next run. Oya now! Another perfect somersault and a belly flop!

Oya, number three. Something propelled me to speed up Number 3. I staggered back again and ran…

“Hold him!!!!!!!!!!” The voice was so urgent it even pierced through my madness. I was already in the air when several hands snatched at me and stopped me mid-flight. I struggled against their grip. I just had to do Number 3. It was Baba Odeku. His face was a mask of concern.

“Oya, carry him into my room. Don’t leave him o!”

I had never entered Baba Odeku’s room before. It was like a shrine. Different concoctions hung everywhere. The boys lay me on the mat and I still wriggled, trying to get out of their hold. Baba Odeku brought out a white stone and placed it on my forehead. Immediately, a calmness washed over me.

“Where is she?” he asked.

“In my room,” I whispered. The boys looked at each other, perplexed.

“Rashidi, go and fetch her.” Rashidi raced out. He returned with Bolatito in seconds. The boys gasped and exchanged surprised looks.

“Oya, everybody out!” Reluctantly, the boys all left.

Baba Odeku pulled Bolatito to one side and they talked in hushed tones. I couldn’t’ hear what was said, but Baba Odeku’s voice was questioningly stern. He came to me and placed the stone on my forehead again. This time, I drifted off to sleep….

When I woke up, I was still in Baba Odeku’s room. My head was on Bolatito’s lap and she was caressing my forehead. Baba Odeku smiled at me as I looked at him.

“You are alright now,” he merely said.

And so, I had become a victim of the Flyin’ Monkey. Oh, some of you know it as Magun, some as Thunderbolt. Some, as other names. But amongst the boys and I, we knew it as Flyin’ Monkey.

And my new nickname? Flyin’ Monkey!

posted by FineBoy Agbero at 7:32 AM

109 Comments:

lollllllllllllllllll bros abeg go take 'shepe' wash ya eyessss' who tel u say sikirat fine pass mii'???
a whole miiiiiiii'
i dey come' make i go bring out my mirror :-)

October 13, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

ahn-ahn?!!!

LG, i still dey put labels now! Ki lo n wa?

Ok, hw i wan know how fine u be when u neva gree make i see u? And i dey come Lekki well-well o...

October 13, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

ehen i don return.... my mirror neva break' na me fine pass sikirat'
flying monkey...ova to u :-)

October 13, 2008 at 9:23 AM  

flyin monkey!!!!! u don drink monkey tail before? Ax warri man for monkey tail so d sequence go complete. how u de?

October 13, 2008 at 10:38 AM  

hehehe. that's all i have to say...

October 13, 2008 at 10:42 AM  

wetin u go tell sikira now...? Bolatito nko? wat wld happen to her wen Sikira comes back? ehn? na God catch u! lol!

October 13, 2008 at 2:50 PM  

Lol.Fineboy agbero, the flying monkey, it sounds like a chinco movie or shei na jackie chan, u see finegal u come cheat, God catch you but we thank God say u no die o, ehn if u somersault for d 3rd time, na heaven abi na hell u for find urself, thank God say Sikira never hear, she for no allow make u touch am again with magun oops fling monkey.
Pele, cheating is not good my bros.

October 13, 2008 at 2:52 PM  

a condom can only protect you from so much.

guy, i like you blog well-well.

October 13, 2008 at 3:11 PM  

LOL.. ahh, u see ya sef.. There is no way Sikirat won't hear about this.. What are u doing to do?

Bolatito kno? who put Magun on her? her father? ex boyfriend? well she owes u thanks cause she would have died if that thing stays long on her.

October 13, 2008 at 4:19 PM  

serves you right! how can u say bolatito/sikira fine pass mii?

na so abi? no near my side again with ur flying monkey sef, i don vex!

October 13, 2008 at 4:38 PM  

why swear by others people kini and not your own. NIce story oh..damn sikirat is gangsta..Maugun dey kill oh

October 13, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

How u go swear by ya father's kini na? Dat one too much o, lol.

October 13, 2008 at 5:02 PM  

So na magun for finish u, ehn?
You lucky say baba Odeku dey around to kulu you. You for chop for yamutu, lol!

Flying monkey? More like lucky monkey;-)

Best one so far for me o. If you keep them at this sort of length, it's great I think.

October 13, 2008 at 5:13 PM  

"Clothes don go finish. (she no wear underwear, kai!!! Sexy!!!) Rubber don cover kini."

Oya, my naija guys, make una begin confess. Wetin una get against foreplay? Just thinking out loud.

October 13, 2008 at 5:41 PM  

the word superstitious is derived from the term ‘standing over’... so fineboy abgero who dey stand over you wen you dey do your rubbish with bolatito... and she warn you... fine girl like dat tell you say person neva reach dat place but na you wan be first... it was the best abi!!!!... hahahahaha... flying money… make wetin catch sha release you o!

October 13, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

ogaaaa...welcome!

me i neva hrd dat myth about ey;eash and hair oo..or i for done use am long time...

hmmm. na u get magun abi na bolatito???

October 13, 2008 at 7:56 PM  

@LG
Farabale now! Baby yi, ki lon se e? Make I come check u out for dat ur Lekki hideout. Na den I go fit confirm if u fine pass!

@nikkisab
Monkey tail ke? Wetin be dat one? E sound like one wicked tin o!

@wordsmith
hehehehe. Me too! O serious!

@just...Toluwa
no worry na. I go handle Sikira. Just wait and see.

@laffta
O se jare! Thank u! Na only u sympathize with me! U understand abi?

@porter ha-court
Ur name na wonder o! Thank u jare!

@allied
So woman too fit die if d tin tay for her bodi? U see! I be nice guy! Na favour i do d baby now!

@bumight
Bumight! My one and only baby!!! U know say those two put together no fit reach u! Na only as oyinbo dey call am: "simile." Ma binu, ololufe mi!

@naijalines
My papa's kini show say i serious na! I know say u dey like am short! (no pun intended o!!!)

@Femi B
My own kini too sacred o! Sure, Sikira na sometin o!

@lost at the end
Kai! Naija guys no get anytin against foreplay o! But when u see a gal like Bolatito, na only one place ur mind go be!


@shubby do
My sista, i no know o! see me see wahala o... and the gal warn me o, but i no just wan hear!

@idk
me ke? Na she get d tin for bodi o...

October 13, 2008 at 10:41 PM  

Chimeleeeeeee!!!! Fineboy Agbero
U murder this one. When e reach the time wey u wan fly come see as I burst out laughing and its past midnight here. Man get maad story telling skilz. Oya I dey go link this ya blog to mine. (Visit me sometimes when u get time).
One love bro!

October 13, 2008 at 11:09 PM  

oh my days!! fineboy u no go kill me o.. see how i was laughing like were.. kai

October 14, 2008 at 12:14 AM  

FBA, u no go take laff kill me u hear!

Ntooo gi, shey u must to do abi, na so God dey take catch person. Dem for leave u make u fly, shey u don become eagle.

But i've never heard of this brand of magun o, lucky u had baba Odeku on hand. As for all those myths u mentioned in the beggining, i've never even heard of them.

Nuin do you sha @ least awon boys 4 park go dey hail u say na u 1st chop Bola!

October 14, 2008 at 12:27 AM  

Ha bros u fuck up oooo. which kind invite only u dey use for ur second blog. abeg hit me stephanieegbe@gmail.com and invite ha which one u dey lol. but real talk ur a good writer and funny stories are crackin me up in my dorm in yankee.

October 14, 2008 at 1:22 AM  

LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF!!!!!

Flying Monkey!!!

Na Sikira put Magun for your body or na Bolatito get am?

October 14, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

@invisible man
I dey come ya place well well o! But mesef just dey form invisible for dia! No worry, I go dey appear in physical form now! How body?

@ebony_beauty
Abeg make i no kill u o! I no want human blood on my conscience o! LOL! How u dey now? Thanx 4 stoppin by. Will be dat urs...


@mizchif
U get am jare! First to debe! Norrin do me o!
...and those myths wey u neva hear, mayb u no grow for d proper part of naija o!

@my best friend xoxo
Oh no! Dat blog was not supposed to show under my profile. Thunder faya Blogger black yansh!
Actually, i'm not really a talkin person. I started dat blog as a catharsis to deal with some emotional issues i'm goin thru rite now. Maybe, when it's over sha, i might throw it open. Pele...

October 14, 2008 at 8:18 AM  

Welcome back, Mr. 1yr 1blogpost.

...will come back to read later.

October 14, 2008 at 10:32 AM  

lg, bumight, where u people dey. u kno i'm skinny but wit d 2 of u we go finish this yeye agbero. bolatito fine pass who, wnu n ro e. nonsense, ashewo oshi. next tym no b only fly u go fly ehn.

October 14, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

rayo no mind am jare... by d time we deal wit finish, him go resmble 'sammy peters' even sikirat nor go recognise am :-)
BTW u say u wan come lekkiiii abi???
we get Dog o :-)

October 14, 2008 at 1:59 PM  

@enigma
Na so o! Na d Bolatito gal get d tin o...

@Yewande atanda
U no dey fear o! U dey yab a whole agbero!!!

@rayo
One day I go kuku break those ur skinny legs...

@LG
U too dey follow Rayo abi? And which kain yeye dog una get? I go break him teeth!

October 14, 2008 at 2:13 PM  

i stumbled across ur blog one day n ve been hooked eva since, "MAGUN" only eva heard of it...who put it on Bolatito? shey u r betr now.next tym b more careful.

October 14, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

U DIS WERESCO OF A BOY. SHA IRA E LATEWO....RILY NICE IMAGINATION. IM LOVING THIS ....VERY BELIEVABLE SEF. I THINK SHE DON PASS THE NAGUN TO U O,SIKIRA 2 SEF SHD B CAREFU BE4 SHE START TO DEY CROW

October 14, 2008 at 6:17 PM  

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO… how agbero sabi spell catharsis?… oya comfess…abi you be undercover police… hmmm…where your boys… *shouting*…Agbowo, Rashidi and Sikira make una come quick o…

p.s
Seriously…writing does help my dear…hope things get straighten out soon.

October 14, 2008 at 10:48 PM  

one and only kinni? I was managing sikira before being that I'm not in Nigeria, then u add rayo, Lg, icequeen and now Bolatito?

I'm still vexing o! infact, I'm considering joining with the enemy (rayo and lg) to finish you!

October 15, 2008 at 2:22 AM  

YOU ARE JUST TOO MUCH. U're the bomb jo!

Nice story and interesting sequencial arrangement. Keep it up. I hope u'll come up with a comic with these stories soon.

LOL: "she no wear underwear, kai!!!". fineboy agbero, u be real ashawo.

October 15, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

this had my laughing like a mad purzon!!!!....

nice one! chari no be the only ashawo for blogville!!..

October 15, 2008 at 6:13 PM  

dude, you need to have seen me laffing. Are you serious? i never knew that people survive that shit. I actually know somebody who supposedly died from it.
I think Congratulations are in order...how you go come arrange Siki-Siki and Tito now naa?

October 16, 2008 at 5:20 AM  

I de go read dis thing again mehn!!!

Omo my jamaicain roomie dey try interpret why u de crow like shicken!!

lmao mehn!!!! Shey u go continue dis tori??

October 17, 2008 at 2:48 AM  

Flying monkey? Na wa for this dude sef!

LoL. Nice story.

October 17, 2008 at 11:53 AM  

U ARE THREE MUSH!

that was a fantastic story. and u must have experienced that before abi? ehn fineboy agbero? how could u describe so aptly what naija home video couldnt even translate in acting?

kudos!

p.s.

see what sexy lips can do...lol

October 17, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

your blog is fast becoming my daily tonic...i'm addicted.

October 17, 2008 at 5:41 PM  

which kain agbero dey fall for magun? lol!!!

October 17, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

@tee city
Thanx jare, I go dey kia-ful next tym!

@miz cynic
haaa!!! U no fear o! Na ME be weresco abi? Na Sikira go come hammer u, no be me!

@shubby doo
Dear Sister, Thanks o! My agbero fit spell catharsis, just like e sabi fall in love… Hopefully, everytin will work out. Once person see “The One”, it’s hard!

@bumight
Jo now, olowori mi. Ki ni maa fi be e? Wetin I go take beg u now? U know say, without u… And u wan go join dem enemy?

@yewande
Now, u see!!! Hmm…do u wear underwear? *winks*

@xsn
Me ke? Ashawo? Lailai! And I don hear wetin dey ur side o! I dey come kill u now!!!

@incognaija
someone died from it? Kai! Baba God don save me be dat o!

@mz dee
Bcos of u, I swear, I go continue!

@aloofar
thank u sir!!!

@smaragd
babay, wassup now? I don miss ur lips o! Oya, na ur turn to update kia-kia!

@yewande
thanx for comin back jare

@Solomonsydelle
Madam, how now? No mind me o! e don tay small wey I come ur side. No vex abeg…

October 18, 2008 at 5:27 PM  

LMAO!!! Im wiping my eyes here. Alakoba Bolatito!

October 22, 2008 at 2:21 AM  

LMAO finboyagberoflyinmonkey!! O ti po ju!

Ah, i be ekiti girl o, shey bolatito no be my cousin like this ehn..

October 22, 2008 at 7:04 PM  

Lol LOL!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! lol thats a serious thing o, hope ur not still flying ??!!!!

October 22, 2008 at 11:03 PM  

flyin monkeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy come out o' i kno say u dey hide' i say come out Now make i do u wetin 'dem' do 'sami peterson' shebi u say u wan looooooooook ' oya come i dey wait..

October 23, 2008 at 9:26 AM  

lol!
on some serious story narration
"Tito" do u strong tin...lol!
great job!

October 23, 2008 at 11:53 PM  

lolllll....me i no know say agbero they fall for magun ooo
Mehn ur flying skills sounded like a jackie chan movie...lmao

October 24, 2008 at 9:48 AM  

Lol!

Bolatito, won't want to leave you oh.

Did sikirat hear about this.

October 24, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

flying monkey,

when r u updating, abeg i wan laugh o!

October 24, 2008 at 10:34 AM  

i will report you to the CHAIRMAN, ALH OLOUNWA, you are talkin too much

October 24, 2008 at 8:35 PM  

lol
loved the story but hey you got guts, picking up a girl you hardly know and taking her to your house, my cousin once got his house emptied wallet, phones etc that way.......what is flying monkey/thunderbolt is it some king of STD....am lost

October 25, 2008 at 2:59 AM  

i always come to the right place to have a laugh.... flying monkey! lmao

October 25, 2008 at 5:12 AM  

@burracup
Hmm.. Ekiti? Tito fit be your cousin o!!!

@padosh
hahaha, i no fly again o. U wan make i jam plane for sky?

@LG
u and me go wear one sokoto! Soon!!!!

@lilangel4christ
thanx jare!!!

@Oyinkansola
Me sef tire o. I no believe say I fit fall too o!! Jackie Chan ke?!!!

@@oluwadee
Siki don hear o. Yawa don gas sef!

@yewande
ahn-ahn? Baby yi, farabale now!!!

@MDM
Kai! Lost all his money? D gal wan die be dat now!! Me i go just kill am! How come u no know wetin magun be? Chei! U no live for naija at all at all?
Well, "magun" is more common amongst the Yoruba. it's a wicked charm they put on their daughters so dat they wont sleep around. ANy man who sleeps with dem while the charm is on dem dies if a cure is not administered in time. I think it was initially used to deter rapists, but later became more widespread.
Now u know!!!

@sola
Kai! Are u a spy? Alh Olounwa for Iyana-Ipaja? Mogbe!!! Abeg o!!!

@funms
Welcome back jare...

October 25, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HMM where sikirat dey for this naija??? i fine pass am o. lol.

Nor be only fly u for fly. fly na small thing.

October 25, 2008 at 8:40 AM  

FBA, i love you man! you crack me up for good. You for do the third one now, maybe Sikira na im go take over your blog. Speaking of Sikira, na she dey your profile abi no be she?? How she wan fine pass Rayo, Bumight or LG, you wan thief am? shio.

Oh! bdw, guess what the word verification is? p a r a g a. You are too mush.

October 25, 2008 at 5:03 PM  

oh my days!! this no be small o, you had me laughing like a crazy person.. wow what an experience

October 27, 2008 at 12:39 AM  

EEEEEEEHN?! you say wetin? you say what? fine pass who? oooh, Fb, you have broken my heart o!!!

buh the post had me in stitches mehn...kukuruku ke? LOL!!....let Sikira just find out first....

oya, fix my broken heart be inviting me to this second blog of yours...yes, i know you no wan make we see am now..but my case is special :D

how you dey now? it's been a while

October 27, 2008 at 7:38 PM  

1st time here.. will SURELY be back

October 28, 2008 at 8:12 PM  

RONTFLMAO!!!! This is toooo HILARIOUS!!! Fineboy, pls tell me u made this up. this is my 1st time here. very funny blog. :)

October 28, 2008 at 8:58 PM  

It is Unbelieveable that this is my 1st time here hisssss y y y im even angry now seph! hehe... 'loves' it belby

October 30, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

fire!

vey good stroy-telling, bros. am very impressed. kai! well done. i remove cap 4 u. & 2 think i tire like 100 years b4 i land here? & another 100 years to read d tory finish? u do well, dear.

October 30, 2008 at 12:33 PM  

Hmmmm -- Ok O.. Na God save you o.. this man....

October 31, 2008 at 1:54 AM  

Chai... I can't shout. I bin think say magun na just for tori o. I no no the thing dey exist true true... the post just dey sweet so tey i go cum back. na dat baba save u abi?lol... next tym u no go yan say him get plenty concoctions

October 31, 2008 at 7:07 AM  

agbero

wen are u giving us gist of how Sikira showed u pepper wen she hear ur tory? we're waiting...

meanwhile, go settle wit uncle Sola Folowosele so dat ur chairman no go hammer u o.

November 1, 2008 at 12:25 PM  

oya baby, update nau!

November 1, 2008 at 6:27 PM  

This boy, you don kolo finishooooo. Nice tory.

November 2, 2008 at 1:49 PM  

LMAOOOOOOO
Chei you always make me laugh! Flying monkey ke! Ha, and you looked for Bumights trouble sha! Me I no dey!

November 3, 2008 at 6:48 AM  

abeg update now

November 3, 2008 at 6:41 PM  

OYA UPDATE, this is November!

November 6, 2008 at 10:56 AM  

Areaaaa u nor go UPDATE ' abii Obama tel u say him want agbero 4 white house? :-) :-) *takes off*

November 6, 2008 at 12:30 PM  

update or else... i'll report you to Obama.

November 7, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

Woaw! Did Sikirat ever found out? Well na God catch u! I really like Sikirat and her "seduction" styles and since e no reach u, u go chop d thing wey u no fit swallow...lol
Try to update more often! Nice blog

November 8, 2008 at 12:59 PM  

Where u @ na?? Abi my cousin don do u strong thing again?

November 8, 2008 at 4:20 PM  

hehehe.ure hilarious.m new here..head down to my blog,view...and leave comments..

November 10, 2008 at 12:26 PM  

tired of re-reading ur old posts. abeg update b4 i come meet u for garrage.

November 11, 2008 at 8:59 AM  

wonder where on earth you r.

November 12, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

i will shout halleluyah the day u update.

November 14, 2008 at 11:55 AM  

"Iwo ke, Otobe. Ma je eti e. Wobi gragra o debi o. Ma gbowo ita lowo jo. Ki lonse e gan na."

Don't mind me. I am practising your slangs. How garrage?

November 14, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

O boy, change your name to jumping monkey and jump into my blog and tell us how your shepe helped you excape the fever of UME.

November 16, 2008 at 2:43 PM  

Ahn ahn, na wa for you. U too much. So na sikira do this to you? LOL> abi na bolatito, anyhow e be like say Baba Odeku don witness that kain ting before, see as the guy dey prepared!!!

Wow...I think this is my first time here & I definitely love it. Imma be adding you to my blogroll. I saw your comments on 'chronicles of a girl in search of love' and I was in love, na true thing you talk.

Trus', i'll be back.

November 16, 2008 at 5:09 PM  

agbero..is this a persona or r u 4real??

either way...interesting!!!

Thunderbolt is deadly mehn! u r such a gr8 storyteller...im sure by the time i read 2 more blog, my pidgin will be flawless!! :D

November 16, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

Man, I like your style jare. U no send..
About 5 mins into browsing ur blog, I edited my profile. I changed it from MD, USA to United States of Nigeria. U know, it's time I started feedin' my mind once more with the images of Naija. I no know if U understand.
Well, like said earlier, I like ur style. Keep bein' a Nigerian.

Shey na true say U did JAMB 5 times?

November 17, 2008 at 12:45 AM  

back again to check if u've updated

November 19, 2008 at 8:59 AM  

lmao!
first time here
you rock!

flying monkey!
lol

November 21, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

You give me jokes man.

November 24, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

Kai! I just dey explore naijalines blog, na so I see your name com follow. I neva finish reading before I burst with lafta - after i don hol' am taiya for office. Needless to say, I don share your address with my colleagues for hia.

Kudos...

Kai! You be certified tout! I no go comot for this place for a long while!
Na immediate linking I go do now!

Me sef I find ekiti accent very sexy...
U no tink say e possible say na Sikira put d magun for ur body? Tink am well o!
We dey wait d next tin wey happen o...no tey before u update or else, i go summon awon boys for Ketu garrage make dem come find u for ur area o!

November 25, 2008 at 5:57 PM  

back again to re-read ur old posts. plas update before new year o!

November 26, 2008 at 8:33 AM  

How Xmas n NewYear go be for garrage now? Don't forget to tell us your new year resolution.

Regards!

November 28, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

u are d man

December 1, 2008 at 7:22 PM  

no update?..haba

December 3, 2008 at 4:41 PM  

Very interesting story but I'm from America, I didn't pick up on everything but what I did Damn! Dude! Stop by my blog some time and watch out for flying monkeys!
Mista Jaycee

December 4, 2008 at 10:20 PM  

WHERE ART THOU??!!!

December 5, 2008 at 4:32 AM  

FLYIN MONKEY COME AND ANSWER UR QUERY O

December 5, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

are u serious??? if u didnt swear at the start, i no for believe. menh!!! datz mad ohh wich kin tin be that one.

so tell me brother, wots the girl made of, she be winch??? or na wetin???

December 7, 2008 at 2:24 PM  

lmao...nice one...

missed ya...

December 9, 2008 at 4:46 PM  

whaddup son

December 10, 2008 at 4:15 PM  

ooo gbadun

December 12, 2008 at 11:32 PM  

From Firing Motive To Flying Monkey....Are You For Real Or Just A Good Fiction Writer..Coz Agberos Can Be Fine Looking But Not This Intelligent.
Uhmm You Bring Back Memories Of The Effect Of Shepe On The System With My Home Boys At Mama's Place.Kia!...It Was An Insight To Witness What Goes Down That Level,Both The Bodily Effect And The Harshness Of Their Daily Life Is Staggering To Say The Least.
I Miss Lag. & shrine.Thumbs Up Bruv & Come Back Soon.

December 13, 2008 at 4:57 AM  

When are flyin' into blogville?

December 13, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

update!!!!!!! or else....

December 14, 2008 at 4:41 AM  

Dude, update!

December 18, 2008 at 10:16 PM  

where art thou?

December 20, 2008 at 3:45 PM  

Interesting stuff. Your writing style is EXACTLY like Mr.Fineboy's, and you've borrowed name. Should we take it your his protege or something?

December 21, 2008 at 9:03 AM  

Flying Monkey u don enter. Wahala dey ooo!!!!!! U lucky say u commot from Bolatito toto, the magun for leave Officer inside there. The net time u go, na Sikirat go carry u go Baba 'shrine'. Lol

December 29, 2008 at 6:11 PM  

Sikira ko, Bolatito ni?
No comment...

January 14, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

agbero, hmmmm na God catch u......next time u see virgin u go run....

January 28, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

i know i sound lke such a buty..buh abeg i ddnt get this story cos i hve no idea wat "flying monkey" or "magun" means..sum1 plz explain..:(

January 30, 2009 at 3:50 AM  

Tajuuuuuuuuuuu oko mi how are u love?miss uuu waiting for u oo :)

February 4, 2009 at 4:28 AM  

waiting on u fine uploadddddddddd

February 27, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

2015/2016 JAMB CBT Result Upgrading currently ongoing. Call:_08168427429 For help on how to upgrade your result to 250 and above. This message is direct from Jamb Office Abuja. So Call 08168427429 now to score above 250 and for checking and upgrading of score, Pending Results Issues call jamb head office on 08168427429 for help This Is 100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 08168427429 Now! Charges Applies and 100% Guaranteed

March 13, 2016 at 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home